Ir al contenido principal

Try me, Beyoncé.

Hello!
So, about my favorite hero movie. I like the entire Marvel universe a lot, but if I had to choose I think the movie I like the most is Doctor Strange.
If you haven’t watched the movie, the story is about a neurosurgeon that is really good at his job, probably the best but he was very narcissist. So, due to a car accident, he loses part of the mobility on his hands and he couldn't do his job anymore. And he didn't want that so he tries everything that he can for bring in back the mobility on his hands. In this crossroad, he met the "ancient one" that shows him some things that are beyond what is understandable.
I don't want to do spoilers but I think this movie is very cool because it's not like the other ones in Marvel. The story is about more magical things and others universes that are not so talked about in the other movies.
Also, never forget this iconic phrase.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite gadget

It's plain to see but my favorite device is my cell phone. The one I have now I got it a year ago as a gift from my father because the one I had before didn't work pretty well. It turned off every time so I needed to change it. I use it to see videos, take photos of my pet, listen to music, use social media and recently I use it to study for university. What I like the most of my phone is that it is portable, I can go everywhere with it, it doesn't weight too much and it isn't big. It even fits in my pocket. And have so many apps to entertain myself that I could never get bored. I use it everyday, I'm always with it. I think if I hadn't have it, It would be really hard for me to communicate with my family or friends when I'm not around.

🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♀️

Well ... I actually have a couple of "phobias" in my life, some are quite common such as clowns, mimes and spiders but this time I‘m going to talk about one in particular, my experience with the sea. First of all, I must confess that I don’t know how to swim, I also do not remember when but I know I was a little girl when this phobia started.  I remember it was summer and my family decided to go to the beach but this time they decided to go to a place in which there were not many rocks. I was walking not so close to the shore and suddenly a big wave came and started to drag me in. I remember that my dad immediately tried to grab me but also dragged him a little to the sea, at that moment I felt that I was really going to die. Since then I have not wanted to get into the sea. I prefer to stay away or just put my feet when I’m with someone else. I’ve tried to get rid of that fear by trying swimming lessons in swimming pools, but the last time I was able to get to one I e